The Board of Directors and Program Staff of Infinity Visual and Performing Arts, Inc. are excited to announce the organizations 2nd Annual Campaign event.
Infinity Visual and Performing Arts, Inc. is a nonprofit (501c3) creative youth development program that provides unique music and arts instruction, experiences and performance opportunities. Located in the Lynn Building in downtown Jamestown, Infinity provides 14,100 square feet of learning space for our students.
• Each year we work with more than 1,600 students from more than 30 different regional schools!
• Infinity’s program year runs from October 1- August 31 annually.
• Private and group music, art, dance, theater, and literature lessons are offered.
• Students have the opportunity to perform in bands, showcase their musical and artistic talents, and learn skills such as recording, running live sound, organizing art shows, and more!
• Spring and summer day camps are available and we are active in nearly 20 additional off-site programs, in-school residency programs, and collaborative programs with community partners.
• More than $40,000 in need-based scholarships are provided to approximately 30% of our private lesson students. By removing finances as a barrier, Infinity becomes an equalizer for all students.
• Infinity students participate in more than 50 performance events annually.
• 13,910 individual private lessons and 1,830 group lessons were experienced by Infinity students last year!
Infinity’s Annual Campaign is February 15 – March 31, 2019
We invite you to join our efforts as we continue to grow and develop a safe, empowering program for young people to thrive as they express their creativity, build skills, and connect with creative peers and adult mentors.
Thank you in advance for supporting the power of arts education
and our community’s young people!