Our fusion of engaging activities, unique showcasing opportunities, and a network of creative mentors is a unique combination. We see shy children discover their voice, unsure students develop poise and confidence, and youth who may feel disconnected find a place to belong. Our Infinity Team encourages students to challenge themselves, develop career goals, learn marketable skills, and find personal expression through the arts.
- Infinity has been in existence since 1998!
- Infinity lessons and programming are available for community members of all ages!
- Thanks to the generosity of local funders and individuals, more than $40,000 in scholarship funding is raised and awarded annually so that any child who desires to participate in individualized arts education has the chance to do so.
- Infinity collaborates with area youth programs and many other local organizations to provide music and arts enrichment classes and opportunities at more than 12 locations in our community.
- Annually more than 50 events in our “Infinity Arts Café” performance space.
- Students receive mentorship from a network of music and arts professionals from our community.
- In a normal year, 13,000 individualized private lessons and 1,500 unique group classes and workshops are experienced by Infinity students within a wide array of music, art, dance, theater, and other art forms.
- Classes and experiences immerse students in marketable skills training and opportunities to practice those skills in a live setting.
- Student music ensembles are mentored by experienced, professional musicians in a broad variety of genres for performance-level students.
- Students receive numerous opportunities to perform and showcase artistic talent each year!
- Students have access to fully-stocked art studios, instruments, and equipment based on interest and level.
- Students can study digital recording, audio production, sound and lighting technology in our fully-equipped recording studio or sound booth.
- The Infinity Arts Café offers students the opportunity to practice performing on stage in front of a supportive, live audience, learn stage presence skills, and to observe and learn from area professional musicians who share the stage with our students.