How do we join?
Visit our website ‘REGISTER‘ tab, click on ‘New Student Lesson Inquiry Form’ and follow the onscreen directions. An Infinity program staff member will contact you after receiving your form to create and customize the best schedule for your student!
After you are scheduled, a welcome video tour of the Infinity Center, Infinity Student Handbook, and additional important information will be emailed to you.
Is there a fee involved?
Yes, there is a monthly membership fee for all Infinity students. Please contact the Infinity Center for current monthly membership rates. Discounted rates are available to families with multiple children. Scholarship assistance is available for families demonstrating financial need. Scholarship forms are available here: 2022-2023 Scholarship Forms
How is Infinity different from a traditional private lesson?
The Infinity Center and its programs are designed to provide a safe, supportive environment for young people to discover their unique talents and share what they discover. A place to Explore! Experience! And Excel!
Here are some of the benefits of Infinity Membership:
- Individualized instruction from experienced music and arts instructors.
- Eligibility to participate in music ensembles and student bands.
- Access to a fully equipped recording and rehearsal studio.
- Access to instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Abundant opportunities to perform and showcase artistic talent.
- Mentorship by a network of artists and musicians.
- Opportunities to attend unique music and arts workshops and events.
- Chances to meet and interact with other creative kids!
When can my child join a performing ensemble?
Once private lesson students have achieved performance level, they may be invited to audition for one of our music ensembles. Ensembles perform at various concerts and events both at Infinity and within the community throughout the year. Interested students should consult with their instructor or an Infinity staff member.
What are the requirements for Infinity Membership Students?
Infinity students are to arrive prepared for their lessons with a positive, curious attitude. Students are expected to demonstrate respect to fellow students, Infinity instructors and staff, the Infinity facility and equipment, and themselves while they are at the Infinity Center. Students are asked to participate in at least one performance or talent-showcasing event each program year. All Infinity membership students must be enrolled in a school or education program (public school, private school, homeschool, online program, college, etc.).
How Is Infinity Funded?
Infinity is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our annual budget relies on grant support (40%), membership fees (40%) and fundraising (20%), to support the opportunities we offer students. Community support is crucial to our mission.
Why are the arts important?
- Infinity is dedicated to helping kids “Explore! Experience! and Excel!”
- Music and arts education leads to increased self-esteem, confidence, and personal discipline and is beneficial in cognitive, motor, and language development.
- Music, art, dance, and theater classes stimulate memory and imagination.
- Creative activities provide a healthy outlet for emotions, feelings and ideas.
- Students are able to socialize with other creative peers in a safe, supportive and engaging environment.
- Involvement in music, visual arts, dance and theater is FUN!
How can I help Infinity?
- Donate or Sponsor!
- Join AmazonSmile and designate Infinity as your charity of choice.
- Join our email newsletter to check out our Wish List of needed items. (ADD LINK to join newsletter)
- Return empty cans/bottles to any of the local redemption centers and ask that the proceeds go to Infinity’s account.
- “Like” or “Follow” us on Facebook or Instagram and like and share our updates!