Infinity Mission Statement
Infinity Visual and Performing Arts, Inc. creates and sustains an environment in which young people, based solely on their desire to participate, can grow, learn, and lead through active participation in the visual and performing arts.
Infinity Vision Statement
Infinity empowers youth from all walks of life to maximize their potential by developing leadership, creativity, and confidence through music, arts, and performance.
Infinity Core Values
- Nurture an environment where students feel welcome, safe, valued, engaged, and empowered.
- Recognize the individual gifts and unique voice of each student artist, musician, actor, and dancer.
- Celebrate student innovation and reward self-advocacy with enthusiasm.
- Provide a progressive performance and talent-showcasing path for all students.
- Promote a positive culture of student growth, progress, and success.
- Commit to consistent evaluation and improvement of our processes, practices, and programming.
- Cultivate and preserve a harmonious work environment! Together, WE ROCK!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. At Infinity, we recognize and value the contribution of individual differences in capabilities, knowledge, experience, and perspectives. The collective sum of team member and student creativity and talent is a significant part of not only our culture, but Infinity’s reputation as well.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity aligns with our Infinity Core Values and is a key element of Infinity’s unique experience. This applies to student interactions and opportunities, employee interactions and opportunities, hiring practices, and organizational policies and procedures. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all team members and students, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, affectional orientation, gender identity or expression, education or disability, feel welcome, safe, valued, and respected.
Infinity strives to:
· See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to the well-being of our team, students, and the community we serve.
· Ensure respectful communication and cooperation between all team members.
· Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
· Provide a platform for work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate team member’s varying needs.
· Pursue cultural humility throughout our organization by sharing substantive learning opportunities and formal, transparent policies.
· Commit to intentional awareness and consistent research about unconscious bias and how to promote diversity, inclusion, and equity.
· Advocate for and commit to consistent reviewing and updating of organizational policies, systems, programs, and services in order to identify, acknowledge, and dismantle inequities within our organization.