THANK YOU to all of our students, families, instructors, staff, and community members for being patient as Infinity navigates how to make our current COVID-19 situation work in the best interest of the health and safety of everyone, without interruption to learning experiences. Please see the following information below, and let us know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.
- Infinity will be open for all regularly scheduled lessons on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- In accordance with the 3/15/20 Chautauqua County Health Department’s recommendations, Infinity will begin a modified schedule on Wednesday, March 18 that will include options for families including digital/video lessons.
- A notice and a questionnaire about capabilities for digital lessons was sent to all current Infinity families via email on 3/16/2020, please fill it out at your earliest convenience and a member of our team will contact you.
- All group in-person lessons are cancelled, effective Wednesday, March 18. We will be attempting to re-create as much as possible for online delivery as quickly as possible.
- Until further notice, all Infinity events (recitals, cafe nights, etc.) are cancelled or postponed.
Please let us know how we can help you navigate this very new situation! We are here to help.